Lately my 9 month old has been really into discovering NEW places in our small apartment. I baby proofed what I could and then there are some things I just can't keep him away from. I try to keep the bedroom and bathroom doors shut and block off the kitchen using a kitchen chair, but sometimes you forget and then things happen. Here are a few examples of the places that Talmage loves to discover.
Crawls under the kitchen table..
It really isn't that big of a deal until he gets himself stuck...
and then starts crying for me to come and rescue him, and after I do, he goes right back and gets himself stuck again.
Goes behind the T.V. and pulls on all the wires and cords, which I have tried to bundle and hide to the best of my ability.
Goes and plays with all and any electronics and other heavy machinery.
Gets into Daddy's school papers and notes.
He loves to go into my closet and mix up all my shoes and pull everything off the shelves.
If the bathroom door is left open, he goes directly for the toilet and garbage can. This is his favorite place of all.

SICK!!!!
Looks like you have as much fun at your house as we do at ours! Somehow they just go strait for whatever they aren't supposed to! I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteJust the beginning Jocelyn....just the beginning. Sorry no words of comfort here!
ReplyDeletehaha...wild child. when you have kids gotta totally change the house around to babyproof. funny pics though!
ReplyDelete