Thursday, August 12, 2010

Old Friends and Their Rugrats

Whilst in Bountiful, I was able to see some of my best friends! And of course their amazingly adorable babies!  We saw Katie and her THREE children (I can't believe she has three already!) Georgia, Elijah and Ruby. Abby and her little Lydia. Lindsay and her little Ginger. Earlier in the week I also got to see Kjersti (she has two girls, Kamryn and Reagan but didn't bring them with her). It was great talking with the girls, just like old times.  I am sad for the others that weren't able to make it.  Hopefully next time!  Love you all girls...heres to the memories!!!



Sorry a little blurry. Here are some of the little rugrats.

I sense some adoration 
Trying really hard to get a picture with us all in it (the guy who was watching us and listening to our conversation the whole time didn't even offer any help).

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that guy didn't help at all! And even after he got to watch me nurse Lydia. What a jerk! ;)

    ReplyDelete