My boys have been sick. Well Cody was pretty bad he didn't want to get me sick, so he slept on the couch for 4 nights (He was coughing every 5 minutes as well and didn't want to keep me up). Then Talmage got a little runny nose and lots of sneezes, but he got better real quick. I am glad it didn't turn into pink eye or ear infections. Whoosh......I just love my boys!
They were like that for several hours one night, if I didn't hear them both breathing and Cody coughing, I would have thought they were dead. Cody is feeling a lot better (well as good as he can considering the stress he has in his life).
A couple days later Talmage was feeling so much better! He was back to himself, and after a good nights sleep he was all playful and smiley (Sorry I put up so many pictures, I can never choose just one).
Hopefully I don't get sick. I've managed not too yet. If I do get sick I'm not sure how we would all survive around here. The house would be in shambles, there would be no food to eat or clean clothes to wear or clean dishes to use. Not that Cody doesn't help, but he does enough as it is being up on campus 14 hours a day or more! Just studying, studying, studying and I like to lighten his burden by having those things done for him when he gets home. So yeah, I probably shouldn't get sick.
HE IS JUST THE CUTEST EVER!
ReplyDelete