I was watching, The Doctors today on television and they were giving out beauty secrets from all around the globe. I must shamefully admit that I totally fall for this stuff. Anything I can find in my kitchen that is cheap and helps me become beautiful, I am absolutely willing to try. Here is a list of beauty secrets if you are like me:
---Mash up grapes and put it on your face works great as an antioxidant for your skin.
---Raw potatoes under your eyes and it helps with dark circles and puffiness.
---Carrots work wonders on any skin blemishes of the face.
---Honey on your lips makes them healthier.
---One glass of beer a day for women can reduce the chance of heart disease by 40 -60 % and help increase your bone density (won't be trying that one).
---Sitting in a salt room or salt bath or breathing saltier air helps with asthma and allergies.
---Red wine on the skin helps with age spots.
---Sake (Chinese wine made from rice) also helps with age/brown spots it is actually a key component used in chemical peels.
---Combine banana, egg and cornstarch spread it on your face and then press the banana peel to your face and leave it there for 30 minutes and apparently you will achieve amazing skin.
---Aloe vera, tequila and lotion combines apparently relieves tension and sore muscles.
---Olive oil and garlic is a good hand dip and creates soft hands with no hangnails and strong nails.
---To create a glowing complexion like brazilian women, you start by ingesting more carrots and beets in your diet and then exfoliate your skin with baby oil and sand, rinse with seawater or salt water, then use a strong sunscreen when going out in the sun.
---Papayas are good for healing wounds and also mushed up makes for a good facial.
---For dry cracked heels rub avocado skins on them.
---The best anti-aging supplement that reduces cholesterol and decreases blood pressure (that the eskimos in Antartica use) is krill oil.
I put potatoes under my eyes today for 3o minutes and I actually looked more awake after and my dark circles kind of went away. SO I am just saying, God did put all this stuff on the earth for a reason right? Besides eating and being good for us, I am sure these foods all work in other miraculous ways. Like making us more beautiful? What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment