Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tristan's and Talmage's Un'Professional Photo Shoot

The next week of Tristan's life was a bit more relaxing and calm.  He was still eating and sleeping well. I still had my mom around helping.  I was still nursing every two hours or so, recovering, trying to catch up on some rest when I could and get myself into a groove.  Talmage was as boisterous and rambunctious as ever, but lucky for me, he was being entertained by Nana. I heard someone say the other day, "Having one [kid] is like having one, having two is liking having twenty." I am glad my mom was able to be here for almost 3 weeks.  It saved my life, because we all know, unfortunately, that Cody was never around.   
The day after the Zoo we decided to get a few shots of Tristan since he was still pretty small and sleepy baby.  I am a horrible photographer, even with my nice camera.  We managed to get a few cute shots in before I done and exhausted myself for the day.  I never got any cute naked baby shots I wanted, and I am too cheap (poor) to pay a professional.  I am also too lazy to figure out how to use my camera correctly, so these photos are all with my camera set on automatic and a little help with editing from the computer.













Look at that wrinkly forehead.

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I love all these pictures. Tristan looks like a mini Cody:) I can't believe how big Talmage is! He is so adorable! Cute cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great with these, and they are the real thing.... I agree that it is way too much to pay for professional pics. You have such handsome boys that you don't need them. Seriously so cute, I wish I could hold that little man, and chase Tal around for even just a few minutes. Hope all continues to go well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete