| Picture does not do it justice, this covered half our backyard. |
“Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged. Things will work out.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Knock On Wood
Strange thing, I woke up one morning to see this huge tree limb in our backyard. We never had a lightening storm, crazy winds or anything. I am just glad Talmage wasn't out there when it happened, it for sure would've killed him had it landed on him. It kind of freaked me out. I told Cody about it, and he seemed unimpressed as I was explaining, until he went outside and saw it for himself. His reaction, "holy crap, that's huge!" I told him that's what I was trying to tell him. Now we understand why the previous owners left such a huge pile of wood for us, it just tends to fall from the trees around here. At least Talmage had a great time helping daddy pull the little twigs off and throw them in the trash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment