Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm Gonna Get You

Not a lot has changed with Talmage since he turned one.  Although, I must say, he is getting a wee bit more hair.  Can you see the little tuft he has grown at the top of his head? 

 He also has grown ONE, yes I said only ONE new tooth.  It is the top right tooth you can't really see it (maybe if you click the picture twice), but he is trying to show you his new tooth.
He has also started doing this tilted head I-am-so-adorable-and-you-will-give-me-whatever-I-want look.

How can you say No to that!!!


Lately his favorite game is, "I'm gonna get you."  Basically you growl at him like you are a monster or something and say, 'I am gonna get you.' This gets him really excited, he squeals, runs away and then comes back for more.  I Love It!


He also has been doing, "The Hulk."  Where he bunches up his fists, flexes his muscles, makes his face contort and turn red for a few seconds.  It is quite hilarious, but alas, I was not able to capture it today. 

1 comment:

  1. I love his scream! And how he throws himself on the couch! So cute!

    ReplyDelete