While I was in Utah we decided to have an early birthday party for Talmage, since the majority of his family was there. The birthday tradition in our family was, after you blew out your candle(s) you always got to put your finger in the birthday cake and taste it before anyone else. The tradition has blown into an exaggerated version of itself, but only on the first birthday. You will understand if you watch the videos. It's only once in their life right?
It is a little longer, but I can't help but laugh every time I watch it, because everyone laughing is so contagious and I couldn't get myself to cut most of it out.
Continued.......
In one year Talmage has:
Grown a little over a foot in height. Started at 19" Now is 31.5" (92%)
Gained 16 lbs 10 oz. Started at 6 lbs 11.4 oz and Now is 23 lbs 5.5 oz (60%)
I can't find the measurement's for his head when he was born, but at two months it was 38 cm. Now it is 46 1/2 cm (50%)
At this rate on his 16th Birthday we should expect Talmage to be 17.5 feet tall, approximately 273 pounds and a head circumference of 7.5 feet.
Here some Birthday Pictures:
Cake number TWO! On his actual Birthday with Daddy! The cake is ugly I know, but I knew it would be destroyed in seconds.
To the bath you go.
Happy Birthday My Sweet Little Baby.
| 12/02/10 (1 Year) |
Guess he likes cake! That was probably the most eager 1-year old I've ever seen. What a funny little man.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Talmage! The first birthday is my VERY favorite, for this reason exactly. So fun!
ReplyDeleteoh my he sure loved his cake. kaden didn't really eat his 1 y/o cake. love the video. yes the laughter was contagious.
ReplyDelete