Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Zumba Baby!

For the last 8 weeks I have been going to the Wisconsin Athletic Club Groove Training.  I have mostly been learning Zumba moves which are basically Latin and Salsa steps.  Anyways, since I have been practicing so much, Talmage has been watching me dance all this time.  He has learned quite a few dance steps himself and I think when I teach my classes I might use some of his moves. The first minute of the film is Talmage dancing Merengue and the last minute is him doing hip hop. Enjoy...I sure did.

6 comments:

  1. wy and i both enjoyed that! how fun! i was thinking of doing that for a while, but i don't know if i could teach. :) way to go, joce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Tal has some serious rhythm! So fun! ...reminds me of McKay dancing to our beatbox back in the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's doing Zumba now-a-days! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was adorable! John and I kept laughing throughout that video. Talmage really has a knack for dancing. It makes you wonder what he'll be when he grows up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I laughed for the entire 2 minutes and 11 seconds. At one point I was crying from laughing. That boy is such a character.

    ReplyDelete