Monday, November 1, 2010

P.A.R.T.Y??? Cause I GOTTA!!!!!

 Fiesta Numero Uno:
Medical College of Wisconsin Trunk-or-Treat
Costume by Grandma Steph (Turtle)

He had just finished his sucker.


Fiesta Numero Dos:
Boo at the Zoo
Costume borrowed from Teral
(Monkey)
Cody was able to make it!  YEAAAAAAA!!

What Talmage did the majority of the time.  Bundled in his stroller and stared at all the spooky decorations.
 Freaky Scarecrow Man.
 Orangutans observing the Humans instead of the other way around (It was CROWDED at the indoor stops).


Fiesta Numero Tres:
Primary Halloween Carnival 
Costume borrowed from Teral
YODA!
 
Cute one I am!
 
Your candy give me you will...

Photo Taken By Lynn

7 comments:

  1. cute! look at all those costumes! i think the turtle is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, I think the Yoda costume is my favorite, especially that very last picture where he's walking around with the lightsaber. Talmage looks like a little gremlin! He is at an adorable age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great costumes! Looks like you had a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The favorite Yoda costume mine is!!! Nate and I just loved this post. Tal is such a stud!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO Cute! I love Yoda! I can't believe he is so big. He looks to small to be walking. (At least his cute little face)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the turtle costume! he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. TALMAGE IS SO CUTE! I LOVE the Yoda costume! What a sweet boy, Jocie! I think he looks a lot like you!
    Congratulations to your dad! He looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete