My sister- and mother-in-law came to Milwaukee to visit us. I gave them a list of about 15 different things that we could do while they were here. They chose to go on the Miller Beer Tour. So here we are next to a very tall bottle of Miller Lite. 
Here is Jen and our cute little niece Brynlee. She was a doll the entire trip. Such a good baby! Next to the beer taps waiting for a bar tender. 
Grandma Steph, What a peach (or maybe I should say plum, that is her maiden name)! She is so helpful with the babies!
Look at us lushes, getting our fill of drink in for the day.
It was lemonade for all those who are worried about our salvation.
It was fun to be with all the girls, but the boy was kind of a stinker. Talmage was all over the place. Which didn't make it very fun for Daddy.
The Inn where the tour ends and we got our free samples of beer, or I mean, Lemonade.
And then there was the walk back to the car and that ends our tour.
hmm we still haven't made it to the miller tour yet. sounds like some good lemonade fun!
ReplyDeleteSo, how was that lemonade?
ReplyDeleteAnd Talmage, what a cutie! I hope we can get Ginger and Talmage together and we will set them free in the church gym or something and let them run around!
The lemonade was really bland. Is Ginger running now Linds? I know Talmage never stops moving, but he hasn't quite gotten the run down yet. Maybe by the next time we see each other he will!
ReplyDelete