Saturday, June 5, 2010

Six Months Already!

Six months!  What a fun age! 
He sleeps through the night.
He sits up on his own.
He loves his fruits, vegetables and especially meats (little carnivore).
He plays with and grabs everything.
He gnaws on anything that looks like string; dirty shoelaces, computer wires, hair.
He loves anything plastic or paper.
He loves the sound of the crinkling bags.
He loves to read eat the ensign and his books.
He sits up in the grocery cart by himself (no more car seat).
He loves going on walks.
He loves to dance and move his feet.
He likes to roll from his back to stomach.
He loves to stand (all the time).
He is very ticklish.
He giggles when you chew on his ribs and armpits.
He usually squeaks the most in the mornings after a long nights' sleep.
He is my little human baby claw.  Especially if I need to pick something off the ground.
He turns off the lights for me.
He drools enough to fill a baby swimming pool every day.
He plays with our faces, but doesn't hurt us.
He learned how to use his pincher's (his new favorite, our least favorite).
His favorite time of the day is early morning when he gets to sleep in between Mommy and Daddy.
He loves to sing squeal.
He loves to give kisses slobber (sometimes uses tongue).
He is a happy baby and loves attention.
He loves being held (all the time... by anyone).
He was a stud muffin when he got his 6 month shots.
He is in the 30% for head size.
He is in the 50% for weight, 17 lbs 4 oz.
He is in the 85% for length, 27 inches (almost time for a new baby car seat).
He is our little stinker and our lives our better with him in it. 

3 comments:

  1. Holy COW I can't believe how fast the time has gone. That is amazing. I can't believe he's sitting up on his own, either. How exciting! I love to read your blog and think that my baby will be doing what your baby does very soon. It gives me a glimpse into the future! Tal is just darling. I love the little outfits you put him in. The look on his face in that last picture is particularly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see him and pinch those cheeks! AHHHH! He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so so adorable. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is doing so good sitting up, that is really cute.

    ReplyDelete