I definitely have reason to celebrate!!!
For the last two nights Talmage has slept completely through the night. (well I had to wake up at 4 a.m. to put his binky in his mouth, but he went right back to sleep). We are talking from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. I am SO Happy! We have a little routine going for us. He first gets a bath with either Me or Cody.Then he gets a HUGE bottle with some rice cereal in it and that pretty much zonks him out.
We usually pop a binky in his mouth if he isn't completely out and we don't leave a bib around his neck either (This picture just happens to be an afternoon nap). But words cant describe the feeling of having eight hours of sleep at night when you have been deprived for the last 5 1/2 months. I am slowly starting to feel like myself again. I still have a lot of catching up to do, but it is wonderful.
Well, it looks like my bedtime. So goodnight! Sleep tight! Cause I sure will!
Yay, this is great news! I am so happy for you! There is nothing better than a baby that sleeps all night, and it is unbelievable how much better it makes life for Mom and Dad!
ReplyDeleteP.S. The pictures in the tub are awesome!
That sounds wonderful. I shouldn't complain though. Miss Brynlee sleeps from about 12 to 5:30 which is pretty good. I usually wake her up to feed her, so she could possibly sleep longer. Anyways, I just loved the bubble bath pictures. So cute. Enjoy the extra rest!
ReplyDeleteWords cannot express my jealousy.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I have yet to reach that blessed time...
ReplyDeleteAnd that boy gets cuter and cuter! I am so excited to see you guys again.
Seriously, I agree with Lindsay! He gets cuter and cuter every time I see pictures of him! I almost can't stand it! Congrats on him sleeping through the night! It's funny how something we took for granted for so long can seem so amazing when we finally get it back!
ReplyDelete