Friday, May 15, 2009

We decided it was time to adventure into the world of blogging. Well, I decided, Cody didn't really care. I thought this would be a great way for those of you who don't have face book and don't get to see all that is going on in our lives (Hm Hm Ashley :). First things first, I have to put up the best picture I have, our first ultra sound of our little peanut.
You can click on the picture to make it larger.
We went in a few days too early to do any testing, so we are going in again for another ultrasound in a week. This picture is at 10 1/2 weeks! The baby is only around 1 inch big.

3 comments:

  1. Cute Jocie!!! :) It's so exciting to finally see them - it makes it all seem more real. I remember the first time we saw him move on the monitor, it was so strange! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see you have a blog, and more importantly that you are having a baby!!! Congratulations! Here is my blog m-s-martinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog Jocelyn! Congrats again on the baby, what a cute first picture. :) Our blog is jennyleake.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete